||Cegep and University
||Carrefours Jeunesse Emploi
and Community Organizations
| "Bring together people of different cultures
and to develop a lasting solidarity between them. promote the development of new attitudes,
knowledge, and skills in order to encourage a society that is just, harmonious, and respectful
of its environment. We believe that educational intercultural exchange programs equip participants with the tools necessary for change in today's global world. The programs help participants to develop the skills needed to make a positive contribution to society."
In a time of globalization, we live in a world where the meeting of different cultures is an increasingly common occurence in our everyday lives. This cross-cultural and educational experience offered to your students by HorizonCosmopolite, aims to:
This program fosters the development of essential tools needed in order to become agents of change. This international experience with HorizonCosmopolite allows for:
- Enable students to develop the knowledge and experience needed to grow in an interdependent world.
- the development of responsible citizens who are open to the world and who engage in the progress of a just, harmonious, and environmentally respectful societ.
Specific objectives: The program allows participants to reach the following objectives:
Achieving these objectives can add value to a specific academic program. However, with its non-formal educational methods, it also promotes a learning experience that is complementary to our traditional educational learning model.
- Acquire life experience within a community where the culture, values, and customs are different than our own.
- Understand the world in which we live and better understand our own culture.
- Develop and strenghten new skills: leadership, autonomy, resourcefulness, sense of responsibility, cross-cultural relations, ability to live and work in a group, communication, adaptability, problem solving, critical and creative thinking.
- Learn a new language.
- Volunteer in a local and/or international cooperation project.
- Acquire knowledge and a different view of one's field of study (groups in a post-secondary level).
|Project proposals were developed as a reference. Please note that our programs are very flexible and we can adjust the various components to the needs and objectives of your group. Click on the academic level of your choice to access the proposals.