We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to take courses in Spanish. The immersions are offered in two different cities: Antigua (Guatemala) and Copán (Honduras) for learning Spanish.
- Classes are taught by enthusiastic and motivated teachers which will enable you to learn how to speak and write.
- Each student has one teacher (one-on-one sessions).
- Classes are held from Monday to Friday for 4 hours a day.
- Educational materials are supplied by the school.
- Although living with a host family is optional, we strongly recommend that you live with a family as it will facilitate your integration and your learning of the language.
- The families are rigorously selected and they receive foreign visitors on a regular basis.
- Usually, the families can welcome many students at the same time. You will have the chance to meet people from all around the world.
- Every student has it's own private room.
Select the country of your choice to get more details.